Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flight to New York!

We had a few adventures checking in. I had the kids' info printed out because they didn't have a credit card to make their name magically pop up in the electronic ticket machine... But I was secure in the fact that I could easily check in. Wrong.

Typed in their ticket numbers with no problem - then ran my card, name popped up... Selected my destination city... No reservation. Slight twinge of panic. No problem. Run it again, maybe the wrong airport... No Reservation. Then my mind starts thinking, did I buy it for the wrong day? Can I get another ticket, exchange it? I get my senses back and look for my confirmation on my blackberry. Whew! I have the ticket number and it works.

So now we've made it through security, got our frappes at Starbucks and checked in with facebook. All is right in the world. Our plane is delayed - leaving at 11:15 instead of 10 - but its all good. We're passing the time electronically.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. I read the agenda where you are seeing the Blue Man Group tonight! That should be an awesome show! so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound you all have a great time out there. GLoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised to hear from me. Looking forward your message and pictures when you all are in Europe.

    ReplyDelete