Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday!

Time to come home - and head off to London. We slept in today, cooked up all our remaining groceries, packed... And headed out at 1:00 to wait for our shuttle.

I saw the same shuttle company across the street - maybe that was ours... Nope. Back across the street. I called the shuttle company. Dang - really?? I made the reservation for Sunday... And without 48 hours cancellation notice I don't get all that back. Our only option at that point was taxi - spendy, but thrifty.

Got here to the airport and they let me check in under domestic flights so I could stay with Thomas and Lauren - and now we're killing time. They fly out at 4:45... Patti and Amy fly in at 5:42 and we fly out at 6:45. Kids land back in central time at 6:42. Hmmm.

We may go walk around now - have about an hour to kill.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment